Available for export around the world
The Strongest and Most Versatile Chiropractic Adjusting Tables
NOW MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Omni Total Drop Chiropractic Table Headpiece Operation
Omni Total Drop Chiropractic Table Operation
Omni Total Drop Chiropractic stationary tables are built to last and have a life time warranty on the frame. The height of our chiropractic tables is measured from the floor to the top of the table.
The pneumatic drop sections will offer you effortless adjusting by taking the loading times out of your adjustments. It is a simple as selecting which part of the table you wish to use for the adjustment, then load and press the foot pedal to use the required section or sections of the table. The Pneumatic tables are designed to remove stress from a busy chiropractor and speed up your adjusting times. If you have a high volume practice these tables will pay for themselves by saving you time allow you effortless adjusting for many years.
If you decide to choose one of Omni Tables stationary height tables it is important that you select the table based on your height or the table height you are most comfortable working at. You need to consider your individual body shape and size along with your preferred adjusting technique. If you cannot decide on the “ideal” height for your table, an elevation table may be best to meet your needs.
All the Omni Total Drop Chiropractic Stationary Tables can be ordered in heights ranging from 50cm, 55 and 60cm (the standard height being 50cm)
There are height adjustable feet on all the tables which allow you to raise them an additional 5cm from the heights of the tables listed.
Prices are in AUD excluding GST.
- Powder coated Australian Steel Frame
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Thoracic lumber and pelvic drop sections
- Deep and fast drop mechanism to assist with best adjustments
- Pelvic drop section can be used in elevated position, perfect for pregnant patients
- Removable thoracic piece to enable drop mechanism for children
- Headpiece Flexion, Extension, translation, rotation & Elevation
- Headpiece Forward and reverse drop mechanism (perfect for Toggle and extremities)
- Raised thoracic section, perfect for anterior thoracic adjustments
- Pneumatic loading drop mechanism to reduce fatigue, wear and tear on chiropractor
- Highest rating drop mechanism, perfect for obese or overweight clients up to 200kg
- Paper roll holder
- Narrow base for ease of maneuver around table
- Range of heights 50cm, 55cm & 60cm
- Prone Arm Rest
- Leg and Ankle Rest, neutral and elevated and leg Extension section
- Extremely high wearing pads which has a percentage of renewable products making it sustainable for the planet
- Highest rating for hypo allergenic for skin, making it baby safe
- Ascetically pleasing design
- Modular design enabling upgrade of table to elevation or pneumatic at any time
- Range of colours
- Base can be powder coated in different colours
- Elevated thoracic drop mechanism (CBP technique)
- Locking Wheels
- Silent air compressor