Omni Air Drop Stationary Chiropractic Table
Stationary Chiropraqctic Table
Available Heights: 50cm, 55cm & 60 cm (45cm on Request)
Features: Foot activated drop mechanism. Soft Pillow top to allow your client to sink into the table then an extra firm rebound foam for minimal client movement and your best adjustments. This table comes standard with Pelvis, Lumbar, Thoracic and duel Cervical drops (forward and backwards), which is great for Toggle Technique. Elevating chest section (great for anterior Adjustments), elevating pelvic section, elevating/extending leg and foot section. The headpiece offers translation, rotation, cervical flexion/extension and raises to act as a headrest. Modular so it can grow as your practice grows.
NOTE – This table can be converted from a Stationary Table to an Elevation table or an Air-Drop Table.
Own this table in 3 years for less than 1 Adjustments per week*.
This applies to AU Clients only. Contact us to learn more. *These figures are based on 36 monthly payments at $65 per Adjustment. Figures are approximate and may differ from client to client.
We can assist you with delivery and transport.
International clients note, Duty and import Taxes will be the purchaser’s responsibility.
Omni AIR Drop Stationary Chiropractic Table
- Powder coated Australian Steel Frame
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Cervical, Thoracic, lumber and Pelvic drop sections
- Deep and fast drop mechanism to allow you to provide the best adjustments
- Pelvic drop section can be used in elevated position, perfect for pregnant patients
- Removable thoracic piece to enable drop mechanism for children
- Headpiece Flexion, Extension, translation, rotation & Elevation
- Headpiece Forward and reverse drop mechanism (perfect for Toggle and extremities)
- Raised thoracic section, perfect for anterior thoracic adjustments
- Pneumatic loading drop mechanism to reduce fatigue, wear and tear on chiropractor
- Highest rating drop mechanism, perfect for obese or overweight clients up to 200kg
- Paper roll holder
- Narrow base for ease of maneuver around table
- Range of heights 50cm, 55cm & 60cm
- Prone Arm Rest
- Leg and Ankle Rest, neutral and elevated and leg Extension section
- Extremely high wearing pads which has a percentage of renewable products making it sustainable for the planet
- Highest rating for hypo allergenic for skin, making it baby safe
- Ascetically pleasing design
- Modular design enabling upgrade of table to elevation or pneumatic at any time
- Range of colours
- Base can be powder coated in different colours
- Elevated thoracic drop mechanism (CBP technique)
- Locking Wheels
- Silent air compressor
Omni Air-Drop Chiropractic stationary table is built to last and has a life time warranty on the frame. The height of our chiropractic tables is measured from the floor to the top of the table.
The Air Drop sections will offer you effortless adjusting by taking the loading times out of your adjustments. It is a simple as selecting which part of the table you wish to use for the adjustment, then load and press the foot pedal to raise the required section or sections of the table. The Air Drop tables are designed to remove stress from a busy chiropractor and speed up your adjusting times. If you have a high volume practice these tables will pay for themselves by saving you time and allows you effortless adjusting.
If you decide to choose one of Omni Tables stationary height tables it is important that you select a table based on your height or the height of a table you are comfortable working at. You need to consider your individual body shape and size along with your preferred adjusting technique. If you cannot decide on the “ideal” height for your table, an elevation table may be best to meet your needs.
All the Omni Air Drop Chiropractic Stationary Tables can be ordered in heights ranging from 50cm, 55 and 60cm (a start height of 45cm is available on request)
There are height adjustable feet on all the tables which allow you to raise them an additional 5cm from the heights of the tables listed.
Prices are in AUD excluding GST.