Omni Flexion-Distraction Total DropStationary Chiropractic Table
Your Chiropractic Secret Weapon, Headpiece Flexion, Extension, translation, rotation & Elevation
Omni Flexion-Distraction Stationary Chiropractic Table
Available Heights: 50cm, 55cm & 60 cm
Features: Automated Flexion-Distraction and Long Axis Distraction. Manual Flexion-Distraction to create an elliptical motion. Foot activated drop mechanism. Soft Pillow top to allow your client to sink into the table then an extra firm rebound foam for minimal client movement and your best adjustments. This table comes standard with Pelvis, Lumbar, Thoracic and duel Cervical drops (forward and backwards), which is great for Toggle Technique. Elevating chest section (great for anterior Adjustments), elevating pelvic section, elevating/extending leg and foot section. The headpiece offers translation, rotation, cervical flexion/extension and raises to act as a headrest. Modular so it can grow as your practice grows.
Please note the Flexion-Distraction Tables is really 2 tables in one. you have all the benefits of a Total Drop Table plus the added services you can offer your clients such as Flexion-Distraction and Long Axis Distraction.
Own this table in 3 years for 1.4 Adjustments per week*.
This applies to AU Clients only. Contact us to learn more. *These figures are based on 36 monthly payments at $65 per Adjustment. Figures are approximate and may differ from client to client.
We can assist you with delivery and transport.
International clients note, Duty and import Taxes will be the purchaser’s responsibility.
Omni Flexion-Distraction Total Drop
Stationary Chiropractic Table
- Powder coated Australian Steel Frame
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 2 Tables in one Flexion-Distraction and Long Axis Distraction plus all the functions of an Omni Total drop Table when locked out.
- Automated Flexion-Distraction and Long Axis Distraction and Compression
- Range of start heights, 50cm, 55cm & 60cm
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumber and Pelvic drop sections
- Deep and fast drop mechanism to help you provide your best adjustments
- Pelvic drop section can be used in elevated position, perfect for pregnant patients
- Removable thoracic piece to enable drop mechanism for children
- Headpiece Flexion, Extension, translation, rotation & Elevation
- Headpiece Forward and reverse drop mechanism (perfect for Toggle and extremities)
- Thoracic section can be raised, perfect platform for anterior thoracic adjustments
- Foot loading drop mechanism to reduce wear and tear on the chiropractor
- Highest rating drop mechanism, perfect for obese or overweight clients up to 200kg
- Paper roll holder
- Narrow base for ease of manoeuvre around table
- Prone Arm Rest
- Leg and Ankle Rest, neutral and elevated and leg Extension section
- Extremely high wearing pads which has a percentage of renewable products making it sustainable for the planet
- Highest rating for hypo allergenic for skin, making it baby safe
- Ascetically pleasing design
- Range of colours
- Base can be powder coated in different colours
- Elevated thoracic drop mechanism (CBP technique)
- Locking Wheels
- Silent air compressor
Omni Stationary Flexion-Distraction Table is one of our flagship models, it is designed to suit an individual practitioner who does not need a height adjustable table. It will assist you in providing Flexion-Distraction and Long axis distraction. Our tables are automated in both Flexion-Distraction and Long axis distraction to lessen the loan on the Chiropractor.
This offers effortless adjusting by taking the manual loading out of your adjustments. In addition, it can be used in the manual operation to create an elliptical movement based on the client’s needs.
This Elevation Flexion-Distraction table suits multiple practitioners’ by enabling the height of the table to be adjusted to suits clients with varying heights. It’s not just about the health of your patient’s but it’s extremely important to look after your own spine. By purchasing an Omni elevation Flexion-Distraction table it is easier to get over your client. The Elevation model allows you to raise your patient to an optimal height that is comfortable for you. Our quiet smooth, powerful motor lets you adjust your table height from 50cm, 55cm and 60cm (50cm being the standard start height) with a simple tap on a foot peddle.
Prices are in AUD excluding GST.