1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified health professional. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the products ans services being sold and/or advertised, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these products, services or materials. The statements concerning healing times, income, or other results and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her physical constitution, his/her desires, dedication, efforts and motivation to work and follow on the programs and services offered. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here.
3) Omni Tables and those participating make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) Omni Tables is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services other than holistic and alternative healthcare.
5) By purchasing these services you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6) The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You agree that Omni Tables, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered.
8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Omni Tables, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. Omni Tables, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10) Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Safety and Table Check List
Prior to operation Inspect table for damage before use, report any damage or if you are not happy with functioning of table at once.
Ensure all employees are familiar with all aspects of the table prior to operating.
The Tables should only be used by qualifies and trained and authorized professionals.
Always remain in attendance when a patient is getting on and off the table. Initially guide your patient the correct way to get on and off the table. Refrain from leaving patients unattended while on the table or while the table is in motion.
Ensure the patients hands are on the hand rests to prevent injury or being stepped on.
Keep hands and fingers away from all moving parts specifically the drop mechanism.
Ensure patients do not attempt to operate the table.
Inform patients about the risk of moving parts and exercise caution.
Never treat anyone with equipment that is not in 100% working condition.
DO NOT allow children to play on or around the table. Keep children away from unattended tables.
If applicable, remove or cover power cord when not in use.
Always make sure drops are in an unloaded position when the table is not in use.
Always diagnose problems or conditions or consult an expert before commencing treatment with any Omni Table.
If a mechanical problem occurs, or a part breaks, stop using table immediately and contact Omni Tables Australia for service and assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parts such as motors, foot-pedal, Pneumatic controllers, need no maintenance or oiling.
If you are not 100% sure of how to use and operate your Omni Table properly, or the condition of your patient, or how they may react to treatment on this equipment do not
Do not over tension the drop tension mechanism. This may create excessive pressure for the drops to release and may injure patient.
If in doubt, call someone who can answer your questions. Never treat anyone unless you are sure of your capabilities and the equipment you are using.
OMNI TABLES AUSTRALIA and or UNIVERSAL FORCES WILL ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FROM MISUSE, FAILURE TO DIAGNOSE, IGNORANCE, UNREPORTED DAMAGED OR PROBLEMS WITH EQUIPMENT, DOCTOR ERROR, OR INSTANCES OF USAGE IN BAD OR POOR DOCTOR JUDGEMENT
Waiver and Indemnity
- By using the Omni Table, you agree that you indemnify Universal Forces and/or Omni Tables Australia and its employees, directors, shareholders and agents against all harm, damage, loss, liability etc, howsoever caused, including on a non-exhaustive basis: from a failure to diagnose, ignorance, misuse, unreported damage or other problems with the Omni Table or ancillary equipment, improper maintenance of the Omni Table or equipment, negligence by practitioner or user or anyone else, bad use, improper use, unauthorised use, negligence generally and broadly, user and/or practitioner error and poor judgement.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Universal Forces and or Omni Tables Australia will not under any circumstances be liable or responsible for any harm, damage, loss or liability by the usage of the Omni Table and/or ancillary equipment. If there is a manufacturing fault in the Omni Table and/or ancillary equipment, you must immediately cease all use of it and immediately report it to Universal Forces and/or Omni Tables Australia.
Omni Table Australia Manual
Please follow the operating instruction in this manual and watch all the videos to ensure you are familiar with the function of your table prior to operation.
“HERE” is a link to a cleaning video which guides how to clean your table to ensure a safe environment for your patients. This will also extend and maximize the life of your table.