For the Price Conscious Purchaser
Best suited to a practitioner not requiring any special functionality from a table other than to heavy duty solid adjusting base.
Tilt Headpiece or Optional Drop Head Piece.
Omni Basic No Drop Chiropractic Table
- Powder coated Australian Steel Frame
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Headpiece Flexion
- Optional – Headpiece Forward and reverse drop mechanism (perfect for Toggle and extremities)
- Paper roll holder
- Narrow base for ease of manoeuvre around table
- Range of heights 50, 55cm & 60cm
- Prone Arm Rest
- Leg and Ankle Rest, leg Extension section
- Extremely high wearing pads which has a percentage of renewable products making it sustainable for the planet
- Highest rating for hypo allergenic for skin, making it baby safe
- Ascetically pleasing design
Omni Basic range of tables are for the Price Conscious purchaser and are built to last that is why we offer a life time warranty on the frame.
The Omni Basic range of tables use a foot activation to load the manual drops for the adjustment of your patient.
If you choose the Omni Basic range of tables, the stationary height is important that you select the table based on your height or the table height you are most comfortable working at. You need to consider your individual body shape and size along with your preferred adjusting technique. If you cannot decide on the “ideal” height for your table, a Total Drop Elevation table may better meet your needs.
All the Omni Basic range of tables can be ordered in heights ranging from 50cm, 55cm and 60cm. The height of our chiropractic tables is measured from the floor to the top of the table which helps guide you to decide which best suit you.
There are height adjustable feet on all our tables which allow you to raise them an additional 5cm from the heights of the tables listed.
Price: $3,250 Tilt Headpiece
Drop Headpiece (forward and backwards)
Prices are in AUD excluding GST.